The Ogden City Municipal building has been used as a courthouse, jail, and government office since it was built and opened to the public in 1938. Today, it houses the main city offices: the finance division, the city council, and the entire…

The original Box Elder County Courthouse was constructed in 1857 and was used as a school, church, theater, and government office. It was the largest hall in town and had a gallery built into the west end with a choir loft under the gallery. School…