Herald R. Clark at the Herald R. Clark Building

Herald R. Clark at the Herald R. Clark Building
Clark managed BYU’s bookstore from 1915 to 1952, the year the new building was constructed. In 1952, BYU released him from his managerial position, but he remained affiliated as a chair of the bookstore board. The university named the new structure after Clark and gave him an opportunity to speak at the dedication ceremony in 1953. | Source: Image 5. In folder 12, box 2, Brigham Young University photographs of the Herald R. Clark Student Building (UA 827, box 2, folders 12–15). Courtesy of the University Archives, L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. https://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/digital/collection/SCMisc/id/19820/rec/1.
Download Original File