The Dedication of the Richards Building

The Dedication of the Richards Building
A common practice of Brigham Young University, Apostles for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints attends the opening of each building and dedicates it through a special prayer asking for God’s blessing on the building. | Source: “[General Authorities present at the dedication of the Stephen L. Richards Physical Education Building, November 5, 1965].” 1965. UAP 2 Folder 260. Brigham Young University: 1000 views of 100 years. Public Domain, Courtesy University Archives, L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. https://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/digital/collection/BYUPhotos/id/749/rec/4
Download Original File