A Portion of the Mission

A Portion of the Mission
Pictured are some of the children of the mission, sisters of Perpetual Adoration, and Father Collins, along with parish workers outside of the mission. Father Collins is the priest on the left. | Source: “Catholic Church — Mission of Our Lady of Guadalupe p. 2.” 1935. No. 00019. Utah State Historical Society Classified Photo Collection. https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6rn3gwg
Download Original File